Gransazers: Best Live-Action Sci-fi Show of 90s Kids

 


It’s almost twenty years now, but it still feels like yesterday!

Gransazers was one of our favorite childhood shows, and it is still fresh. I still remember how I used to wait for the new episodes of this epic series with a lot of interesting and fun characters.

There were many similar shows like this, including Sazer X and Justirizers, but this one is my favorite. I was so sad when this show ended, but thanks to sites like Dailymotion, I watch this show again and again whenever I get time.

Trust me, it is still one of the classic live-action sci-fi shows.

Before going further, let’s take a trip back to our childhood with this video:

Seriously, it brings smiles and tears at the same time.

I wish that time could come back when we used to have great content to watch.

Don’t you guys agree?

What’s Special about Gransazers?

For me, the reason is:

A large number of characters in the show and the bond they shared.

I still remember that there were 12 characters (Sazers) in this show, and each one of them had their own story. Without a doubt, all of them are amazing, interesting, and fun in their own ways.

Gransazers was not only a show covering fights, yet it also covered:

  • Friendship
  • Sacrifice
  • Forgiveness
  • Love
  • Taking responsibility
  • Strength
  • Unity

Of course, friendship is at the top.

All those scenes where all of them were together, especially chilling, are still my favorites.

For children, it is a great show as it teaches us a lot of important lessons that are going to help them in the future.

Out of all the female leads, my favorite was  Ryoko. For me, she was one of the most interesting characters, who was initially on the wrong side but later chose the right one.

That character surely had an attractive personality!

However, the other three were also very good in ways like:

Mika is the strong one, and Mika and Ai are the cuter ones.

The moments in which they transform into their Sazers form are still a treat to watch.

Let’s take a look:


Original video link: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxTs1m74JXc

As for the male characters, it is difficult to pick one as there are so many, but let’s stick with Tenma. He was kind of the main and most important character out of all of them. However, again, all of the characters were really cool.

I can’t remember the names of all of them, but I also enjoyed the character of Jin as we have seen his character development throughout the show.

The End of the Show

The very last few minutes of the show, where we were shown all characters for a few seconds, was such a great scene. Everyone was happy and enjoying their lives according to their styles and desires.

Moreover, the show ended with the marriage ceremony of the two characters.

All of them were together over there and celebrating their wedding happily, giving the show a perfect ending.

Deep in my heart, I still wish to watch a remake of this show with all the original cast.

Such a great show it was!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Jim Carrey

Best Moments in The Big Bang Theory

Love Quinn: Unforgettable Character of You Series